哈哈 小鱼啊   要不你给我们拿路费 我们去你那聚会如何??/

TC天堂

哎呀,我擔心大家旅途疲勞,就算啦。哈哈!
好好玩,到時候給我看photo

用眼睛思念. 姥爷, 在天堂等我。

没说几点啊
音乐是人类的第三语言

我也回个帖!!!庆祝一下学校今天能上外网!!!嘿嘿!!!

dry.gif I think i am a strange person. Yesterday I suddenly wanted to ask mouse for the wakin''s poster that I gave him long time ago back(I know this is not proper, but i said at the beginning i am strange to some extent). Maybe the words i said to him a little impolite, and he was not happy. One hour later, i saw the message he left in public qq:" I won't go to the get-together this saturday." Oh shit, what's the big deal? i didin't take notice of what he said at that time, but the next day when i reminded everyone not to be late for the get-together tomorrow, somebody just gave me an answer that i wouldn't join forXX is not joining. Then i counted the total number of the members who would join the reunion, fuck!!
  The next-door sister and four cow felt a pity that mouse didn't join, so they did much work to try to persuade him. At last their work went to waste. Then I realised that i should show up and apologize to him. I droped him a line that I AM SORRY, which still couldn't change his mind. So i have to cancel this get-together and apologize to everybody!! It is my top line to speak out this 3 words in such a BIG deal~! Now i understand thoroughly about sth that my BF said before. I am regretful about things we quarreled before, maybe i can only understand things by this means~~

PS 看不懂就算了 总之就是对不起大家了  slipaway.gif
0000002547.jpg

0000001978.jpg

HOHO 那个小孩要和EVERYBODY说再见了

没空看那么多的英文
听华健的歌,体会华健独有的音乐
弹华健的歌,和弦中流露出华健音乐的魅力
唱华健的歌,让身边的人都感受到华健阳光般的温暖

若不是因为你,我不会喜欢音乐,更不会想玩吉他
让音乐的世界由你开始,沿途有你,风雨无阻
我祈求华健永远为我们歌唱,我们永远是朋友!

41 123