0000002547.jpg

0000001978.jpg

HOHO 那个小孩要和EVERYBODY说再见了

blink.gif 大家出去照相??!!
听过 黑白照相馆的故事吗 ph34r.gif
0000002547.jpg

0000001978.jpg

HOHO 那个小孩要和EVERYBODY说再见了

dry.gif I think i am a strange person. Yesterday I suddenly wanted to ask mouse for the wakin''s poster that I gave him long time ago back(I know this is not proper, but i said at the beginning i am strange to some extent). Maybe the words i said to him a little impolite, and he was not happy. One hour later, i saw the message he left in public qq:" I won't go to the get-together this saturday." Oh shit, what's the big deal? i didin't take notice of what he said at that time, but the next day when i reminded everyone not to be late for the get-together tomorrow, somebody just gave me an answer that i wouldn't join forXX is not joining. Then i counted the total number of the members who would join the reunion, fuck!!
  The next-door sister and four cow felt a pity that mouse didn't join, so they did much work to try to persuade him. At last their work went to waste. Then I realised that i should show up and apologize to him. I droped him a line that I AM SORRY, which still couldn't change his mind. So i have to cancel this get-together and apologize to everybody!! It is my top line to speak out this 3 words in such a BIG deal~! Now i understand thoroughly about sth that my BF said before. I am regretful about things we quarreled before, maybe i can only understand things by this means~~

PS 看不懂就算了 总之就是对不起大家了  slipaway.gif
0000002547.jpg

0000001978.jpg

HOHO 那个小孩要和EVERYBODY说再见了

发新话题