23 12
发新话题
打印

美剧 - 更新中。。

引用(kitsunegari @ 2007-03-29 00:14:27)
oh..no..not horror at all...u know I'm not really into horror films and stuff like that..supernatural is really ok...it's like watching the x-files..well..not in a scientific way. tongue.gif
[right][snapback]479538[/snapback][/right]

hey thanks for telling me smile.gif then i will give it a try wink.gif cool.gif (i was afraid there were some horrible things going on...)
初听华健的时候,他是一粒钻石;现在听华健,他是一块美玉。

引用(kitsunegari @ 2007-03-29 10:47:24)
20) Melrose Place - 飞越情海
[right][snapback]479619[/snapback][/right]

my favorite couple was amanda&peter, my favorite character were megan (a hooker with a kind heart) and amanda (well, she can be cold and nasty when talking about her work and business, but still, i like the character. in the end she lost her agency and her money, but she turned to a "normal" woman, with heart and feelings). jane was fine too, the writters finally paired her with kyle (they were real-life couple, he he wink.gif )

ps. where did you find the chinese translation of "Melrose Place"?? ha ha, funny translation (kind of) biggrin.gif secrectly.gif apparently... it has nothing to do with the original english title sweat.gif slipaway.gif

That 70's show没看过,其他两个看过~
Numbers我追看到season 3了,不得不承认,是把math夸大了,我的一个同学也这么认为。同意kit,Forensic Science还是最重要的,statistics可以起到辅助作用吧,呵呵。不过还是觉得rob morrow的FBI Agent装扮蛮帅的,哈哈~

哈哈,你也最喜欢Megan呀?跟我一样~
Amanda就是工作起来太自我了,她的job and carrier永远最重要,所以最后她最好的结局就是失掉agency and money,否则她永远都是个"冷血女人",呵呵~

ps. 刚刚查到了,Dawson's Creek的中文名字是<恋爱时代>,哈哈 biggrin.gif

引用(kitsunegari @ 2007-03-31 12:41:15)
haha..strange translation... tongue.gif  just now I was watching Bones latest episode...wah..so horrorible!  the victim's a chinese gal from china and she was murdered and the pervert took out the whole skeleton and sew the skin back!!
剩下的就是一个皮囊!!
[right][snapback]479874[/snapback][/right]

看你这条留言的时候。。我正在吃东西。。 cry.gif sweat.gif slipaway.gif

看了几集的&lt;supernatural&gt;,还蛮好看的,嘻嘻,第一集的某些情节有点scary(就是那个白衣女鬼,专门杀unfaithful的男人。。)

哈哈,你又有时间更新啦~这两个都是我非常喜欢的美剧!

ha ha, my fav. character is rachel too&#33;&#33;&#33; but why you don&#39;t like monica? just curious...

23 12
发新话题